Acceptance of Terms
As part of your subscription, you will be assigned a particular password and account ID in accordance with The Quorum’s password and ID account guidelines. You hereby AGREE THAT YOU ALONE ARE ENTITLED TO ACCESS THE SITE USING YOUR PASSWORD OR ID, AND YOU SHALL NOT PERMIT OTHERS TO ACCESS THE SITE USING YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT ID.
Intellectual Property; Limited License to Users
- Unless you enter into a license agreement with The Quorum you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any The Quorum content. Additionally, you shall not share, forward or provide the weekly report or any other non-public content displayed or accessed through the Site to any other individual or third party entity.
- You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in The Quorum content.
The Quorum Trademarks
- You agree that you will not use The Quorum’s Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or The Quorum.
- You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of The Quorum Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by The Quorum.
- You agree that you will not use any The Quorum Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
- You may not at any time, adopt or use, without The Quorum’s prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with The Quorum’s Trademarks.
- The look and feel of the The Quorum website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of The Quorum and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of The Quorum.
- All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the The Quorum website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by The Quorum, unless expressly so stated.
- You may not use a The Quorum trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of The Quorum to link to The Quorum website without the prior written consent of The Quorum.
- You may not frame or hotlink to The Quorum website or any Image without the prior written consent of The Quorum.
Information You Provide
Infringement Claims / DMCA Notices
- If you believe that any Image or other material made available by The Quorum infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify The Quorum in the manner set forth in our DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice Policy.
- You agree that you shall not:
- Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of The Quorum or any third party.
- Violate the rights of The Quorum or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
Restriction and Termination of Use
- The Quorum may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or The Quorum Content at any time in The Quorum’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in The Quorum’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
Links to Third Party Sites
- In the event that the Site is available through any third-party platform, or if The Quorum provides links from the Site to any third-party platform or permits any third party to link from its platform to the Site, you understand and agree that The Quorum makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their platforms. Such platforms are not under the control of The Quorum, and The Quorum provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by The Quorum.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by binding arbitration administered under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association or of the International Centre for Dispute Resolution in effect on the date of the commencement of arbitration, rather than in court, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets. The place of arbitration shall be the state of California. The language of the arbitration shall be English. There shall be one arbitrator. Each party shall bear its own costs in the arbitration. The Quorum shall also have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief against you in the event that, in the opinion of The Quorum, such action is necessary or desirable.